Well the inspectors were suppose to come to the house at noon today and when I arrived at 11:45 the A/C inspector was already working in the driving rain. It started raining early here and rained all morning but there was a lull in the activity and the A/C guy was busy checking pressures. I let him do his thing and checked my rain gauge… 5.72 inches WOW! And more in the forecast… so the phone call happens… the other two inspectors canceled due to weather. Wimps!
So we are rescheduled for Friday at noon to finish the inspections and determine the verdict. In the meantime we are diligently looking for a place to stay once we are evicted from the home… A word of caution for all you full timer want-a-bes out there… If you live in a college town like we do it is very difficult to find a place that will rent to you without a one year lease. We only need 6-7 months… so we are still looking… I want to thank those of you who wished us luck in selling the house; now we need your well wishes for finding a place to live! Yikes!