Download it at http://www.openlivewriter.org.
When setting up your blog account you must select the ‘Google Blogger’ option not ‘Other’ like before. When you do ti will launch a browser to authenticate to your google page and osk for permissions to use your blog.
The list below are know issues from the Open Live Writer pages:
- You need to remove your old Google Blogger accounts from Open Live Writer first. After removing them, click the 'Add blog account...' button in Open Live Writer to set up your Google Blogger accounts. When setting up your new blog account, make sure to choose the ‘Google Blogger’ option on the first page. Don’t choose ‘Other’.
- Scheduling a published post may be a few hours off.
- Categories are no longer supported in the latest Blogger API v3.
- Support for authors, tags and comment policies is not enabled yet.
- Attempting to login to Google Blogger with 0 blogs will show an error message. Please create a blog on http://www.blogger.com first before using Open Live Writer.
- After logging into Google Blogger in your browser, you may need to manually close the webpage and switch back to Open Live Writer.