Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One step closer...

Well today I have finished up one of the projects I needed to complete before going full time in the RV in a little over a year.  I bought an ION USB turntable to convert my LP's to digital music some time ago and have now converted a couple of hundred LP's into songs saved onto my computer.  I liked the turntable so much we got one for my wife's brother since he recently was wishing there was someway to play his LP's again since he broke his needle on his turntable.

Now this took a lot of time... but the time was enjoyed as I was able to reminisce about the good old days while listening to the songs of yesteryear.  Like where were you and what were you doing when the Beatles sang "I want to hold your hand" or when Janis Joplin sang "Mercedes Benz" or when Neil Young sang "The Needle and the Damage Done"...????  These were pretty easy for me place myself back in time and relive some enjoyable moments in my life.

Other moments in my life I relived when I play Pink Floyd, Greatful Dead, Led Zepplin and Uriah Heap albums...  Funny these moments in time were hazier than others :).

No comments:

Post a Comment